Thursday, October 23, 2008

About Eduardo's blog




Ok, I’m going to critique Eduardo’s blog. I hope that he will not be angry with me after this, but I’m going to try to be sincere and not too aggressive (even when Eduardo is in my black list, and he knows why).


Well, I'm going to start with the design. I think that the blog’s design is not so bad, but it is a little bit boring. Maybe if he added some colourful elements or, I don’t know, maybe some images, then the blog would appear to be more interesting.


About the posts, I’m wonder why the first post doesn’t have a title... But Eduardo has told me that he isn’t very “technologycal” and I understand him. As I can see, he has been progressing through the week and the last post was very interesting. I had read all Eduardo’s posts and, in general, I like the way he writes. Moreover, I think that his posts have a really nice prose and are very funny to read. The way he expreses himself seems to be right for a blog, and that's important: not everyone can write in a proper and orderly manner.


My favourite post is the last one: Las Meninas. And that choice is not only because I like the painting but it's the most interesting and well done of all the posts and because in it we can read more about what he likes and how he feels. It's cheesy to say but maybe the best part of reading someone's prose is to know what he thinks about art, music and all that stuff.
(If you want to read Eduardo's blog, click here http://mendelenglish.blogspot.com/ You will not regret it)

1 comment:

C Hickerson said...

Very generous, for someone on your black list.