Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Homework version 2.0

Even when I wasn't in class this week (because I was sick... The flu attack me and it made me feel terrible. I had to stay in bed, drinking lemonade and traying to sleep), I have to do my homework. This week I have to talk about my weekend.

I have to start saying that my friday night was awesome: my sister, my cousin and I were to the theater to see a play called "El mercader de Venecia" ("The merchant of Venice"), which is based in a famous book of William Shakespeare. Even though I had read the book, the play make me feel in other world; the performances were excellent, the dialogue was perfectly adapted and even more: it was funny.

Saturday was a lost day. I didn't do what I had to do (homework, reeding, etc) and all because I was so, so tired. The last week was a complete horror (and the following week didn't see so much better), so I just needed a break. Even when I had to do some research for a Social Anthropology's homework, I just forgot it and I took a nap.

Sunday (April 13) was a big day for me: It was my birthday.

That day I woke up early and help my family to prepared everything because my closest friends were invited to a barbecue to celebrated that I turn nineteen. It was a very, very good day, and no only for the presents. It was funny, I laughed a lot and I forgot every worry of the past week. After all, you only turn nineteen once. And it must be celebrated, even when you have homework to do.

No comments: